- Follow Judy Arnall on WordPress.com
Judy’s Facebook Page
- How To Make a Child Learn Independently?
- How To Actively Listen To Feelings
- The “YES” List
- Raising Money Smart Kids
- Tips For Applying To College and Universities
- Problem-Solving: When Time-outs, Grounding and Consequences Don’t Work
- Calm-Down Tools: 70 Ways to Calm Down and Reclaim Patience in the Heat of Anger
- How To Get More Patience
- Non-Punitive Screen-Time Family Contract
- The Playgroup Altercation: Your child is the victim
- The Playgroup Altercation: Your Child Hits Other Children
- Giving Kids Their Own Personal Space
- Teaching Sex Education By Age
- Solve Your Child’s Problem Sleep
- Co-Sleeping Safety Tips
- Co-Sleeping Benefits
- Top 10 Ways to Get Baby to Sleep
- Socialization: It’s More Than Just Having Friends
- Gift Giving from the Heart and Hands (instead of the wallet)
- Peaceful Parenting With Differing Parenting Styles
- 8 Parenting Myths Not Grounded in Research
- Attachment Parenting 101
- Advice from New Parents to New Parents
- Preparing for Parenthood
- Halloween Candy – Limit or Unlimited Access
- Building Kid’s Brains During Wait Times Without Electronics
- 10 Ways Kids Can Say “No!” to Peers
- Easy Grocery Shopping with Each Age and Stage
- How to Work At Home with a Deadline, Little Ones and No Sitter
- How to Survive Morning Madness and Afternoon Arsenic Hour
- The Stages of Play and Friendship
- Ways To Learn Math Without A Workbook
- Celebrate Your Toddler’s “NO!”
- Alternatives To Saying “No!” and Avoiding the Meltdown
- Breastfeeding Benefits
- Toddlers and Picky Eating Issues
- Managing Toddler Sleep Problems
- Leaving Baby for the First Time
- Letting Go of Tweens
- The Last Day of Parenting (After 29 Busy Years)
- Clever Comebacks for Bullying
- Why Do Toddlers Hit? Is it Genes or Environment?
- Screen Time Research – Who to Believe?
- How To Get Kids To Do Chores and At What Age?
- Combining a Business and Parenting
- The Science of Attachment Parenting
- Childhood Assault Must Be Made Illegal
- Video Games Gives Kids A Bigger Academic Edge Than Homework
- The Power of Positive Reinforcement
- Preschool: Nice But Not Necessary For Your Child’s Educational Success
- When Do Children Understand “Consequences?”
- Are Consequences Punitive?
- Respectful Cell/Mobile Phone Contract
- Consequences or Problem-Solving?
- Unschooling To University Book is Ready to Launch!
- Dads Matter!
- Screen Time Mitigates Summer Learning Loss
- Canadian Pediatric Society Announces a New Position Statement on Screen Time for Young Children
- You Don’t Have to Be Like Your Parents
- To Register for Kindergarten or Not
- How to Raise A Respectful Teen
- Baby Playtime: How Much is Enough?
- How to Handle a Bad Report Card
- Education Options for Preschool Children Ages 3-5
- Liberals favour appealing Section 43 – the spanking law
- Is It A Discipline Issue or Development Issue? Part 2 Problem-solving with Young Children
- 10 Common Worries of Prospective Homeschoolers and Unschoolers
- Is It a Discipline Issue or a Development Issue? Part 1 Young Children
- How to Help Soothe a Crying Baby
- Screen Free Play Ideas for Children of All Ages
- 10 Benefits of Living in a (low oil price) Recession
- Parenting teacher Judy Arnall urges Parenting with Patience in new book
- Parenting With Patience: How to Acquire More Patience
- Parenting With Patience – Is Yelling Harmful?
- Best Parenting Tips from the Trenches
- Yes, Your Two-year-old Can Do Chores!
- Sibling Rivalry Remedies
- Parenting With Patience
- How to Start a Babysitting Co-op
- Worried about Summer Learning Loss? Isn’t Minecraft Educational?
- Parenting in Public – Etiquette 101
- Parenting is the Ultimate Volunteer Job
- How to Help Your Child Understand Tragedies and Disasters
- Help! It’s Spring Break! Ideas for Family Fun
- Date Night: Stoking the Hearth of the Home
- Should Parents Argue in Front of the Kids?
- How To Keep Kids Busy Over the Holidays
- Are consequences a discipline tool or a form of punishment?
- The Myth of Parenting Consistency: It’s Okay to be human
- What’s Next? The Hunger Games: Toddler Edition?
Ages and Stages
- Follow Judy Arnall on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Discipline Without Distress
Why Do Toddlers Hit? Is it Genes or Environment?
Why do Toddlers Hit? Is it genes or environment? Actually, it is 95% genes! It’s natural for toddlers to hit, but where does this aggression come from? We evolved from humans who could fight and defend their lives, territory and … Continue reading
Liberals favour appealing Section 43 – the spanking law
It’s about time! Liberals in favour of repealing section 43
Discipline Without Distress is now an International Bestseller!
Discipline Without Distress: 135 tools for raising caring, responsible children without time-out, spanking, punishment or bribery Discipline that you and your child will feel good about! Now an International Bestseller! At last, a positive discipline book that is chock-full of … Continue reading